• Make sure that the machine speed and the type of material are within the specifications on the tool itself.
• Make sure that the disk is undamaged before fitting. If there is any reason to believe that the disk is damaged or has suffered an impact DO NOT USE IT; contact the manufacturer.
• Fit the disk with the arrow pointing in the direction of rotation of the machine.
• Make sure that the machine’s shaft is undamaged and unworn and that the tool mounts without play.
• Make sure that the disk mounting flanges are of the same diameter, completely flat, clean and tightened down as specified by the manufacturer of the machine.
• If the disk is used for cutting hard, non-abrasive material for an extended period of time, it may lose its cutting edge. To redress it, run a few cutting cycles on a soft abrasive material or on the block supplied on request.
• Use the safety equipment indicated in the instructions supplied with the tool.
• Medium/large sized disks must be laid flat or hung vertically by the hole when not being used for extended periods of time.
• Inside the packaging of each tool there is the instruction guide with also the safety instructions.
|Wear protective spectacles before starting work
|Read the instruction and safety manual inserted in the package
|Wear dust mask before starting using the dry cutting tool
|Do not use the blade, if damaged
|Wear protective gloves before handling and using tools
|Wear ear muffs before starting work
|For dry use only
|For wet use only
|It is forbidden to use the disk for operations different from cutting operations, as for instance bevelling and grinding